Adventure Parties | Living Wild! | 6hrs | Full day | 7yrs plus
Living Wild! Can young people survive in the forest for an entire day?
Join Adventure Carrick instructors for an action packed activity where they learn the skills to survive a day out in the woods.
Our Living Wild parties include 4 main activities and include lots of fun, engaging outdoor games. Living Wild! is designed to reconnect with nature through creative outdoor learning and adventure play. Although we have superb and safe venues to mind, our parties are mobile, therefore we can bring the party activity to a woodland area near to where you live, meaning more play time, less travel.
Priced at £20pp. Minimum 10 persons. Parties can cater for up to 20 participants max.
Transport by mini bus, party rooms, food, cake, gift bags etc can be arranged as optional extras. See FAqs or Overview section.
Favourite party venues include Pinclanty woods near Barr, Culzean Castle and Country park, Craufurdland Estate, Fenwick and Fullerton woods near Troon.
We understand the complexities and stresses with arranging parties therefore let us help you with invites, planning and theming to make a Living Wild! party to remember.
Suitable forChildren 7yrs plus, Families, Youths
Group Size Medium Group
Living Wild! parties are designed to be safe, fun, extremely engaging and themed around being creative in the natural environment. All parties are personalised and themed to coincide with the ages of the participants.
Adults are welcome to join in. Min TWO adults required to attend as supervisors (no extra charge)
Main activities and games may include:
- Intro to fire lighting – using slate, cotton wool and fire strikers to create and manage fire. A main fire shall be created as a centre piece.
- Making natural shelters to withstand the apocalyptic rain storm (water test)
- Outdoor cooking (See FAQ’s)
- Eagle eye – hide and seek games in the woods
- Tracker jack – how to move and hunt for pray, foraging and tasting natural foods
- Catch the flag – team based territory game
- Face painting – using natural muds and clays to create personal camouflage
- Creative art and keepsakes – making wood cookies, magic wands and journey sticks
The session is pitched at the ages and stages of the children and will be instructor lead. Free play by means of outdoor games is built into the session as a means to engage and energise the group.
Our objective with a Living Wild! party is for young people to de stress within the natural environment away from digital devices. By being outdoors with each other and through active play, we aim to have maximum engagement in comparison to traditional parties such as ten-pin bowling where participants play every 5 or 6 mins. Our activities are aimed to be muddy good fun and memorable where young peoples love for being outdoors is life long.
EXTRAS: Can be arranged by Adventure Carrick and paid separately by invoice
- Adventure Carrick can arrange TRANSPORT by mini bus (seating 14) from a pre arranged pick up point to and from the woodland venue. (a quote can be provided by email upon booking based on mileage and hire)
- Outdoor cooking activity – campfire food and drinks £2pp extra
- Additional hour – free play or lead – £50.00
- Themed party with decorations or bespoke signage – £20.00
Parties of over 15 persons will incur an extra charge of £50 to cover second member of staff
Adventure Carrick require signed parental consent forms to be completed by each attendee. We shall email this document to the lead booking and require the forms to be received on the day. We understand this can be a frustrating extra task, however we must ensure we comply with all due diligence processes as per our activity licencing and risk management processes.
4 main activities including fire lighting, shelter making, hunt games, outdoor cooking
A tailored party experience negotiated at the point of booking
6 hour party duration
Marshmallows for toasting
Materials for activities including firewood and safety equipment
PLI insurance and AALS Licence to work with Children outdoors
Qualified and experienced instructors
Party imagery captured on the day sent via wetransfer,com
Digital social media artwork file for posting invite on facebook
Assistance with creating outdoor themed invitation
Transport to and from venue (optional extra)
Birthday decorations (optional extra)
Additional free play time (optional extra £50 per hour)
Accommodation or party room (optional extras)
Themed fancy dress or characters (optional extras)
Food for cooking or cake (optional extras or supplied by host)